121 profiles available 121 profile available
– Managed client social media campaign, coordinating and copywriting for 30+ posts to grow engaged audience of 10K+ in a month– Led media campaigns, including facilitating relationships between young creatives, non-profits, and creative mentors; setting up and facilitating pitch meetings with non-profits; and ensuring the team met deadlines– Engaged and secured non-profit partners and 55+ learners to teach creative media skills through experiential learning
Communications and design professional
Experienced communications professional skilled in branding, graphic design, corporate communications, and marketing. Looking to join a team that allows me to use my creativity to develop engaging solutions and that challenges me to grow.
Recent Graduate (Software Engineer)
Recent Graduate from McGill University.
B.Sc. Computer Science and Biology
Looking for a junior/new grad software engineering positon.
Provide exceptional support to faculty and staff the admission department. I am highly motivated to advance my career. I have a bachelor degree is ready to move to the next level.
• Ready to serve guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner
• Organized and can help maintain a tidy working environment
• Costumer service oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Can speak fluent Spanish, limited writing proficiency
I am a woman of many talents and I can learn anything that interest me
Jazz Guitarist/Educator/Composer/Arranger/Sound Engineer
An up-and-coming jazz guitarist with many years of performing and recording experience around the world, along with extensive knowledge in teaching as well as working for a while in customer service and sales
Hello! I’m a recent BSc. graduate from the University of Toronto looking for employment. I’ve been a research assistant at the Martin lab at the University of Toronto, and I’ve also worked and done some casual jobs for the Faculty of Architecture – specifically helping them set up technology, acting as the supervisor for camp leaders for a brief period, as well as speaking with parents and troubleshooting technical issues. I’m looking for a job that’s full time and for…
I am currently a mechanical engineering student with a CGPA of 3.81/4.0 at McGill University and I am looking for an opportunity to further expand my knowledge and gain valuable work experience.
For the past 13 years I have been employed by a privately-owned agency designated by the USDA to perform agricultural inspections for the state of California. I applied to a Craigslist ad for a “receptionist / data entry” position and did not get the job but I did pique the interest of the agency’s operations manager who gave me a call one month later and offered me a “data entry position” which quickly morphed…
There are no results that match your search!